Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Dancing on Outta Here!

I'm Outta Here!


Right now I’m taking a little break from packing for my favorite summer R&R – the Baking in Beauty Dance Camp in Capitol Reef National Park, UT. Dancing under the shade trees, cooling down in the Fremont River in the afternoons, and spending time with some beloved friends in a beautiful place!

Music waiting to happen...

A very cool place~!
I hope you will all be enjoying yourselves as much as I will be while I’m gone!
Life is Good!


Blessings,
Shakura Cathryn
www.moonsinger.com
www.dancingpeace.blogspot.com
http://sites.google.com/site/dupnaz/
"The urge... to dance outdoors, to mock the powerful and embrace perfect strangers is not easy to suppress... The capacity for collective joy is encoded into us... Why not reclaim our distinctively human heritage as creatures who generate their own ecstatic pleasures out of music, color, feasting, and dance... just the chance, which we need much more of on this crowded planet, to acknowledge the miracle of our simultaneous existence with some sort of celebration." ~Barbara Ehrenreich, *Dancing in the Streets: A History of Collective Joy

No comments: