Monday, June 1, 2009

Computer Blues

Three things are certain:
Death, taxes and lost data.
Guess which has occurred.

With searching comes loss
And the presence of absence:
"My inboxes" not found.


I am shocked to find that three of my inboxes – and their address books – have disappeared into cyberspace. The computer goes to the hospital tomorrow, to see if those lost files can be retrieved. So, I might not be responding to e-mails for a day or two.

If you are used to using the following addresses to correspond with me I can still read any e-mails you send me now through the webmail program, but I may have lost your e-mail address.
singingmoon(at)commspeed.net
dancing-moon(at)commspeed.net
lunabelsona(at)commspeed.net

Aaaaaiiiiiiiiieeeeeee!

Change Happens,
Cathryn
www.moonsinger.com
www.dancingpeace.blogspot.com
"I read somewhere there's actually a software product called 'Microsoft Works.' Isn't that kind of an oxymoron?" ~James Ballot

Please don't any of you smug mac users send me any "I told you so" e-mails. I hear you loud and clear already!

No comments: