Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Treasure Trove #2

Here's a wonderful resource for Beatles fans. This is a website that has a link for each of the Beatles songs. When you click on the link, you get the video, the lyrics and also comments from the Beatles (usually John and/or Paul) about that particular song, all easily accessed in one location. Pretty cool, IMO! Visit http://www.beatlestube.net/

And here is the video (showing some amazingly young Beatles) for my personal favorite Beatles song, In My Life. I dedicate this to my husband Tim and also to my closest friends -- you probably know who you are: To those with whom I've shared especially heartful connections....



Blessings,
Cathryn
www.moonsinger.com
www.dancingpeace.blogspot.com
"In music, in a flower, in a leaf, in an act of kindness ... I see what people call God in all these things." ~Pablo Casals

No comments: