Saturday, May 22, 2010

American Prayer

This video is from 2008, but I just discovered it, and I love the song.... a prayer in music for America and President Obama.

I feel it's important in this time of polarity that we maintain a positive intention and attitude, and prayerful attention to our country, our world, and to President Obama, who has inherited a nearly inpossible job. He needs our support.













Singing my blessings....
Shakura Cathryn
www.moonsinger.com
www.dancingpeace.blogspot.com
http://sites.google.com/site/dupnaz/
www.dancingmoonhealth.blogspot.com
"Your joy is as efficient as prayer." ~Yvonne Trubert
"I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love." - Mahatma Gandhi - Prayer for Peace

No comments: